Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Six Months


Six Months
Weight: 18 lbs 8 oz, 66th percentile
Height:  27 1/2 inches, 82nd percentile

Head:  18 1/2 inches, >90th percentile


Time is flying.  Our boy is 6 months old and I can hardly believe it.  He's eating up sweet potatoes and rice cereal but hates green beans.  He LOVES music and likes to watch us do silly dances.  He cut his first tooth the day after his 6 month birthday. He sits up well on his own.  He likes to be read to, especially his big book of words from Grandma Osmond.  He loves being thrown up in the air, but rarely laughs (no matter what we do!)  And he's almost sleeping through the night...only waking up once to eat.  


I feel very, very lucky to be T's mom and I think I can say that both G and I are completely enamored by him.  But I have to say... I'm thankful that at six months out, T is on a bit more of a schedule.  I finally feel like I'm back in my own life.  The lack of sleep and ever changing needs of a newborn were starting to wear on my Type A/super-planner tendencies.  Even though my life is much different (read: BETTER) than they were before T was born, I feel like I have some control over my days again.  I can get out of the house more and get a few more things done.  I love this little babe of mine and I'm so excited he'll be my buddy always.

Playing with Dad



Hating green beans




Playing around at home
(Man, I love those squishy cheeks)




Quick trip to Chicago to visit Grandpa Hunt & Pat.  We had a GREAT time and T traveled well.  (He's practically a pro at flying now.) Thank you Dad & Pat for hosting and letting us show your beautiful city to T.

We spend lots of time outside playing with our neighbors and friends.
(Thanks to the mildest Nebraska winter EVER!)
Sweet Reese lives across the street and is only a couple months younger than T.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I have been bad checking up on your blog! I missed all these posts. So fun to see though. Makes me miss NE even more...

    ReplyDelete