Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas was wonderful at our house this year.  T was so fun and so excited about everything.  I don't think he understood much about Santa or Baby Jesus, but as soon as he realized what was inside all those presents - he was on board!  We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at my parents' house and then trekked up to Logan to be with the Osmond family on Christmas afternoon and evening.  It was delightful to be with our families and celebrate our incredible blessings.  We were having so much fun, I only managed to take pictures on Christmas morning...   

The haul - so spoiled




Thrilled with his new BYU football
(He was asking to touch and play with G's autographed, commemorative BYU football 
every day - So I think he was just a little excited to have one of his own.) 


Happy dance


Showing dad his new "pusher" truck


Loving on his new stuffed "ice" (elephant)

We had a lovely holiday season and are incredibly grateful for all the Lord has blessed us with this year.  We can't believe that by next Christmas there will be two little boys to celebrate with.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh T is so cute with that football! Miss him and you guys so much! Happy happy birthday too! Sorry it's late, can't wait to hear how things are going. And SUPER bummed I didn't get to see you guys this Christmas while in utah! Hopefully I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guys is so cute. ANd so big. He got his first haircut before Liam (way to go buddy). So excited for your new little guy on the way. Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete